1. I'm obsessed with music from the 2000-2010's, and have daily dance parties in my living room (no shame)
2. I have a goal to visit all 50 states before I turn 30. 21 down, 29 to go!
3. I’m an enneagram 7w8 and am the definition of BOTH. I’m constantly booking my next travel adventure (7) and am also really decisive and like to take charge (8).
4. My mom told me I started singing before I could talk, and I’ve taken voice lessons for eight years! I’m obsessed with musicals, theatre, and performing.
5. Running, weight lifting, and boxing are my JAM. Daily exercise keeps me going and fuels me with all the energy I need to pour into my couples.
"WHERE do I even START?? When it comes to Teresa, she is not first a photographer, but a FRIEND!
You will know what I am talking about if you ever meet her. As her client or not, she will make you feel comfortable. She makes sure you're getting what you want. She is very detail oriented and THRIVES off of a packed schedule. Knowing Teresa personally, it is not hard to see how dedicated she is to what she does. She is always on the go, perfecting her craft. And despite the constant hustle of her lifestyle, she does not fail to DELIVER the photos of your DREAMS.
She is refined and thorough with every aspect and makes everything so simple for her clients. There were literally times I forgot she was our photographer because it seemed as though she was our personal assistant! She goes above and beyond! I can't tell you how many times she offered to do countless errands ASIDE from taking pictures!
Teresa knows what she is doing, cares about what she's doing, and does it FLAWLESSLY. If you are looking for an outstanding wedding photographer, BOOK TERESA!!!”
Always on the road, hopping on an airplane, and living out of a suitcase. I’m typically traveling multiple times per month, and like I said above, have a goal to visit all 50 states before turning age 30. You can view my travel schedule here or add to it! If you are booking me for a photo shoot where I will already be, all travel fees will be waived. Contact me and add to my travel schedule! I’m always updating my schedule.
It’s about popping the champagne with your girls in your robes. It’s about capturing the moments when mom is zipping up your dress. When grandma has happy tears in her eyes. When dad sees you in your dress for the first time and his brows raise as he holds back tears.
It’s about you two locking eyes for the first time and everything else disappears. It’s about the moments that have brought you to this point. The stressful, hard moments. And none of it matters because your love is being celebrated and seen by all your loved ones.